Total Topics: 98
Most Online Today: 3
Most Online Ever: 520
(December 29, 2022, 07:54:25 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Author Topic: In off the post - letters to the editor  (Read 4287 times)

martin@

• Site Admin
  • Writer
In off the post - letters to the editor
« on: December 07, 2019, 09:51:50 PM »
Over the Christmas/New Year period and depressed by the Villa's results I got to thinking about the players that have left the club, mostly because they wanted to go or else they didn’t fit with the manager of the time’s plans. A futile exercise some might say, but here is a list of players I can think of who are have played for other clubs in the Premier League this season: Brad Friedel, Boaz Myhill, Gary Cahill, Aaron Hughes, James Collins, Liam Ridgewell, Carlos Cuellar, Craig Gardner, Steve Sidwell, Ashley Young, Wayne rotledge, Luke Moore, Stewart Downing, Gareth Barry, James Milner and Peter Crouch. There may be others.
Keith Blackmore, Dublin.

Chelsea was bad enough, Spurs almost as bad and Wigan probably somewhere between the two. Bradford away was awful but we could say we were unlucky. Bradford at home was pathetic. Millwall wasn’t much better. Put together it’s a month of shame and humiliation worse than anything I can ever remember. Lerner, Lambert and Faulkner, it isn’t working. Go, just GO.
Paul Bennett, e mail.

Writing after the Newcastle match, which is the end of what must surely been the worst seven days
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 09:33:30 PM by martin@ »

Adverts

Adverts

Adverts